LUKE SENST HAS BEEN DOING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS. LUKE SPECIALIZES IN SPORTS AND OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED AND COPYRIGHTED BY LUKE SENST PHOTOGRAPHY AND THERE SHALL BE NO REPRODUCTIONS OF THESE WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM LSP.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Wind Turbines
On the way back from Minnesota a few weeks ago, I swung on a gravel road to get some shots of the Wind Turbines by my grandparents place. Let me know what you think!
Using a software online, I took a picture that I liked and used the Stencil option.
This is just an edit of a picture. I just love how the clouds make the picture.
Here I did neon. I must say, this is one of my favorite ones that I did, just love the look of the turbines.
One of my favorite ways to edit pictures is black and white. It makes your mind wonder what everything really looks like.
I thought that "Tomorrow's Future….Today" was perfect due to the increase of Wind Farms in Midwest.
Held my camera down to try to get a good shot of both the weeds and the wind turbines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Gay
Trace, you are just jealous of my mad skills!
Post a Comment